Thursday, June 29, 2006

the prodigal blogger returns

yes, after a long absense, I have finally returned to the blogosphere. my brother's wedding was a little time consuming, to say the least! did I mention I was baking their wedding cake? did I mention we did the rehearsal dinner ourselves (and it was for over thirty people)? did I mention I was the best man? and that one of my best man duties was creating their slideshow? did I mention that my dad's birthday was the day before the wedding and my parents' 40th wedding anniversary celebration was the day after the wedding (also at our house, also with over thirty people attending)? did I mention there were 16 people staying at my house last week? yeah. I'm a little tired, now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) sounds like fun still the same. If exhausting. Just don't get sick like I did after my bros wedding.

11:24 p.m.  
Blogger chris said...

Oh my gosh - you are turning into me!! Only worse!
The earlly pics on Art etc look great Julia. You've done an amazing job of it all. Good for you and Glory to God!

9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home