Monday, April 17, 2006

a new easter betrayal

This is probably going to be one of the more bizarre blog entries I’ve ever written. Today I had to do one of the hardest things I’ve ever done (man, do you know how often I’ve said that over the last year?). I know it was the right thing to do, and yet I never thought in a million years that I would do it. Is it possible to betray someone and yet help them, maybe even saving a life, by that same act of betrayal? Does a person need to be forgiven for doing the right thing?

1 Comments:

Blogger Daegor said...

this post is way back, so i don't know if it will ever get read, but i felt like i had to post my thoughts

i've had to betray someone to help them before too, it might have been life saving, i'm not sure, i wasn't about to find out

it's a very hard thing to swallow, it made me feel like i wasn't trust worthy, made me not want to ever promise anyone anything again, because there are times when you have to make hard choices, and sometimes the right thing to do hurts

but it is still the right thing to do

as for being forgiven... yeah, i think maybe we do have to be forgiven. is it fair that we take the blame for doing such a thing? no. but if life was fair, we would have never had to betray them in the first place

12:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home