Monday, May 07, 2007

uh...how do I sign in again?

It's been two months since I've posted (obviously). Honestly, I just haven't had anything to say. Well, no, actually I've had lots to say, but nothing that I'm going to post on the world wide web! So you'll all just have to ask me about it in person. Of course, I don't think I have a single reader left, so I doubt anyone's going to ask!

I'm getting married in less than six weeks. Weird. I'm not quite sure how life can be going along normally for years at a time, and then all of a sudden, nothing is the same as it was before. And yes, it will be all of a sudden--in the span of one week I will get married, move out of the home I've lived in for ten years (and leave a family I've lived with for twenty-six), and start a new job. And did I mention I'm leaving a house in Broadmead for a one-room basement suite in Burnside? (And yes, that's one-room, not one bedroom!) This is going to be an interesting transition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home