Saturday, January 27, 2007

the bottom of the barrel

Okay folks, I have officially hit the bottom of the employment barrel. Today I applied to be a fitness coach at Curves. I know, I know, it doesn't exactly seem like a good fit for me. Okay, maybe that's an understatement. Not only have I been to a gym exactly once in my life, but I know pretty much nothing about fitness. But I know a lot about wellness, so I played that up! And, before I left, naturally I chose my attire in order to try to look fitnessy without looking like I was trying to look fitnessy. Yup. I have no pride left.

1 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Jules - one day this will make a great "Chick novel". I know its not so funny right now.
So, are you happily scurrying women around the 30 sec circuit or are you still looking? Do you want me to see if there is anything up at the Carmanah Production Facility? Its not Youthand Child care, but at least you don't need to wear spandex!

12:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home