Friday, September 26, 2008

of time and cars

I was crunching some numbers today, and it looks like we can't afford for me to take my car to work anymore. This is somewhat difficult for me, because I have three jobs and most of them involve quite a lot of travelling around town. I've spent all morning trying to figure out how I can take the bus to all these places, and I'm getting quite discombobulated. All I really know so far is that on Mondays and Fridays, I'm finished working at 6:30 and I won't get home until about 9:00. Not exactly how I hoped to start and finish my week. I'm starting to wonder if it would be worth getting a fourth job just to be able to pay for having a car to get me around everywhere. I think it would take about as much time out of my schedule as taking the bus would, and I'd at least be getting paid for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home