Tuesday, August 01, 2006

yeah, i know it's been awhile

yes, i am still breathing, though my old harddrive is not, which is why you haven't heard from me in awhile. my harddrive was wiped/fried/every-bad-computer-thing-you-can-think-of last week (thankfully i had pretty well everything backed up). hopefully this new harddrive will be in good working order and won't try to make me cry like the last one did.

you know, it's odd. there have been a lot of things going wrong lately. my harddrive was wiped, i've been on either crutches or a cane for a month, which means i haven't been able to do much of anything but sit on the couch and watch mary tyler moore, my family went to Ukraine and left me here by myself for six weeks--you wouldn't think that it's the best way to spend a summer. and yet, so far, this has been the best summer i can remember. i can't remember when i've been in a better mood for this long, and i am having so much fun doing nothing. life is good.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

Oh my, you have it bad for this boy don't you...2 sprained ankles and the best summer ever!

11:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jules,
Great to see you the other day. I was thinking I need to have a housewarming party when I get back to vic. So mark it in your daytimer ;) Anyways, enjoy the tinted goggles for as long as possible :D

8:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home