Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Hill

I live on the middle of a hill; that is, the hill begins below my house and crests above it. This hill has provided years of amusement during snowfalls such as the ones we are having now. It's quite something to see people slamming on their brakes as they come down the street--a street which is now made of ice, not pavement. It's almost as fun as watching people try to get up the hill, and let me tell you, they certainly can be persistent. Why they make such an effort when they could just go around the hill via the next street and end up at the top anyways is beyond me. Who knew driving at 5 km/h could be a spectator sport.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

You are funny!

12:45 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see that the comical effects of watching said personages would be engaging for a lengthy period of time. Hope you're well.. long time no chat

1:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home