Saturday, January 13, 2007

the end of the snow days

sigh. It looks like things are going to warm up soon, which means I will be back to my regularly scheduled activities. I love snow days. I missed two days of work this week because of the snow (well, because of the snow and its effect on my hill), and man, did those days feel good. I made crepes, I got caught up on a lot of work for church, I tried out my new mixer and baked a cake (it was really good), I read a book, and I watched Frasier. I'd almost forgotten what days off felt like. From about August 20th to December 29th, I could count the number of days off I'd had on one hand (working two jobs is such a joy). So it was really nice to have two days off in a row! But the rain is on its way, and with it comes the thaw that will spoil my fun. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers to that!

10:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home