Tuesday, August 22, 2006

just when I thought I could get off the couch

Okay, the good news is my ankles seem to be pretty well healed. The bad news is I was back at the clinic last night. I wasn't feeling that well on Sunday, so I stayed home from church in the evening. Then Jason found me passed out on the kitchen floor on Monday, and I was really lightheaded for the rest of the day. So we went to the clinic last night, and it turns out I'm anemic. I've been ordered on a diet of red meat and salt (no complaints here!), and as long as I get lots of rest this week (ie pretty much stay in bed), I should be fine. Just when I thought I could get off the couch, I've been ordered back to a life of boredom. Sitting doesn't exactly come naturally to me. I'm guessing this is another one of God's little lessons about taking time to rest. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home